Hi, I'm Victoria Goldsmith a 3D Artist currently working at Sony London Studio.
I am an experienced artist, with a mixture of 2d&3d skills, abstract thinking and management experience. Working previously as a 3D Artist at Improbable, 3D Artist at Vertex Modelling and as a 2D artist at a small Indy company, alongside completing a variety of freelance projects.
I find inspiration from lots of different things , traveling, art museums, documentaries, games and everyday life. In my spare time I like to write stories or build imaginary worlds with narrative.
•Working on the upcoming title 'Blood & Truth' VR game
•3D Modelling & Prop creation for in game assets
•Texturing & UV mapping
•Maintain a working knowledge of the current outsourcing market, its trends and processes
• Prepare detailed documentation, art asset production, procedures, and engine requirements to support the external partners
•Mentoring and guiding the internal outsource team to maintain quality levels and build upon
•Making sure all assets are VR ready
• 3D modeled assets from concept art
• UV Mapping & texturing
• Integrated all 3D assets into Unreal for GDC demo 'Dusk'
• Worked with the overseas company ‘Klang’ to determine modeling requirements and specification
• Hard surface modelling
• UV mapping/texturing
• Managing Outsource Team
Blue canary films, 2nd Sum Studios, image Publishing, 3D Artist, Yorkshire
Playhouse, Ribble Valley Live, SamQior Studios,Copper
Productions, Freemavens, Storm the Castle, Miles to go Clothing,
Tech Meetups and Edit 19
Editorial Magazines, innovative tutorials, set dressing, 3d assets,band merchdise and other bespoke artwork
BLUE CANARY FILMS
• Set dressing
• 3D modeller
2ND SUM STUDIOS
(Seattle based Game Company)
• Created lowpoly assets for the game ‘Tiny Graveyard’
• Hand painted textures for the models
• Created concepts for the game
• Responsible for the promotion
(Manchester social & mobile game publisher)
DINER LIFE AND BUBBLE RAIDER GAME
• Worked closely with the lead Artist to create a high standard of game art.
• Used Adobe Flash to create Vectors for Bubble Raider’ and ‘Diner Life.
• Artwork consisted of backdrops, furniture and other in-game assets.
• Created Isometric furniture, backgrounds & assets for ‘Diner life’
• Promoted ‘Diner Life’ and ‘Bubble Raider’ with splash screens and promotional banners
• Game designed questing’s for the next ‘Diner Life’ build